Pre-Inked Missouri Notary Stamp
- ExcelMark Green 2560 rectangle pre-inked stamp
- Made in America
- 7/8" by 2-1/4" impression area
- Meets Montana state requirements
- Before placing your order please make sure you have your Certificate and are in Commissioned Status.
- Due to state Regulations, you must email or fax your Missouri Notary Certificate before we can manufacture your Missouri product.
- We are not able to fill your order until you are also in commissioned status by the Missouri Secretary of State. You can check your status at https://s1.sos.mo.gov/Business/Notary/Search/NotarySearch.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ExcelMark Green 2560 pre-ink stamp is the only stamp made entirely in the United States. This means that the stamp undergoes complete quality control from start to finish, ensuring a top-quality product for our customers.
The ExcelMark Green 2560 is made with 50% fewer plastic components than a traditional self-inking stamp, reducing the overall amount of plastic used to produce the stamp by 30%. These stamps last for over 10,000 impressions and are easily re-inkable, meaning you can extend the life of your stamp even further. Plus, your impression is cast directly to the printing plate using xenon bulbs – so there’s no laser ash or burnt rubber residue to wash down the drain. It’s the most ecologically friendly way to make a stamp!