- ExcelMark Handheld Embosser
- 1-5/8" by 1-5/8" impression area
- Flat rubber bottom grip for comfort also allows embosser to stand and be used as desk embosser.
- Meets Missouri state requirements
- Before placing your order please make sure you have your Certificate and are in Commissioned Status.
- Due to state Regulations, you must email or fax your Missouri Notary Certificate before we can manufacture your Missouri product.
- We are not able to fill your order until you are also in commissioned status by the Missouri Secretary of State. You can check your status at https://s1.sos.mo.gov/Business/Notary/Search/NotarySearch.aspx
- Email: email@example.com
Warranty & Returns
Customer satisfaction is important to us. We are proud to warrant our products* against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In addition, we offer a Lifetime Warranty on our Pre Inked and Xstamper products. If for any reason we make an error on you order or the product does not function according to it’s specifications, we will replace it free of charge. We cannot honor warranty claims for any defects or damage caused by re-inking our stamps with the incorrect ink or with ink purchased from another company or if using our stamps on chemically treated paper.
We cannot be held responsible for any mistake a customer makes when entering an order and we will not replace these orders at no charge. In addition, we manufacture a custom product which cannot be returned or exchanged if the customer simply doesn’t like the product. Stock items will be accepted for a return only with prior authorization from NotaryStamp.com. A 25% restocking fee may apply.
Order Changes & CancellationsTo meet our fast turnaround times, orders are entered into production almost immediately after the order is placed. Therefore, if you realize you need to make a change to your order or cancel your order, we cannot do so unless we receive notice within 1 hour of your order being placed. You will be charged the full amount of the order for any order cancelled after this time.
Most orders ship within 2 business days. All order turnaround times exclude weekends and holidays. Due to extremely high order volume in the month of December, orders during this month may take additional days to process. Please allow 2 - 3 business days for all embossing seal orders. Large volume orders and special order items such as Custom Band Stamps may take an extra 1 or 2 business days. CA & OR Notary Stamp orders ship after we receive your original "Certificate of Authorization to Obtain or Manufacture a Seal". If for any reason we cannot process your order as submitted or the item you ordered is on backorder, we will contact you by phone or e-mail. Orders with custom art that does not meet our specifications may be delayed.