California Notary Stamp - Self-Inking
- ExcelMark A2359 rectangle self-inking stamp
- 7/8" by 2-5/16" impression area
- Meets California state requirements
- Due to State Regulations, you must mail us your "Certificate of Authorization to Obtain or Manufacture a Seal" before we can manufacture your notary stamp.
- Mail certificate to: NotaryStamp.com, P.O. BOX, 445 BUTLER, WI 53007
This California notary stamp for professional notaries creates a high quality seal impression using a rectangle self-inking notary stamp. A self-inking notary stamp mount re-inks the rubber die into the self-contained ink pad before each impression, making it ideal for quick, repetitive stamping during those busy work days. In addition, the ExcelMark self-inking brand features a unique, reversible (two-sided) ink pad that doubles the life of the pad. Simply push it out, flip it over, reinsert and keep stamping! Each side of your ExcelMark ink pad initially lasts for thousands of impressions and is simple to re-ink and replace. A clear base on the mount allows you to easily line up those impressions.
We Also Recommend
North Carolina Notary Stamp - Round Self-Inking